Thursday, December 22, 2011

RCPA 2012 Endorsement and Publicity Release

Full text of Repeal Cannabis Prohibition Act of 2012 at:

http://ag.ca.gov/cms_attachments/initiatives/pdfs/i989_11-0046_(repeal_cannabis).pdf



Publicity Release

I, [PLEASE PRINT] hereby declare my support of the Repeal Cannabis Prohibition Act of 2012, which would add Sections 11420 et seq. to the California Health and Safety Code.

I give RCPA (Repeal Cannabis Prohibition Act of 2012) permission to use my name, likeness, and my statement (below) for any purpose consistent with its mission, which is to get the Repeal Cannabis Prohibition Act of 2012 on the California ballot and approved by the voters. These uses include, but are not limited to media releases, publications, advertisements, and any promotional or educational materials in any medium now known (including the Internet) or later developed. I acknowledge that I will not receive any compensation for the use of my name, likeness, or statement, and hereby release RCPA (Repeal Cannabis Prohibition Act of 2012) and its agents and assigns from any and all claims which arise out of or are in any way connected with such use.

I have read and understood this consent and release.

I give my consent to RCPA (Repeal Cannabis Prohibition Act of 2012) to use my name, likeness, and statement (below) to promote the Repeal Cannabis Prohibition Act of 2012.

___________________________________________ Dated: _____________.

signature

CONTACT:

Email(s):

Phone:

Mailing address:

Your statement regarding the Repeal Cannabis Prohibition Act of 2012:









Signed:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home